1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
March 8, 2014
I don’t know what’s the event, it’s a company’s anniversary get away I think. So we went to Blue Coral, Batangas. We’ve been there before but I like the aura before maybe because it’s too crowded. I didn’t even swim. I just walked along the beach and gazed the bright stars. Had a henna painted on my back and took pictures. I was happy, yes I was. I can feel that I am really growing up. Thank God I’m totally grown up now. And my thoughts are mixed right now so I have to stop speaking.. and typing.